The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haevian Gilligan
Dark Arts Professor
Haevian Gilligan

Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)    Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Dear lord heaven on earth in the palm of my hand...

Haevian inhaled deeply and allowed the slight sting from the fire whisky wake him up, feeling his nostrils burn a little. But god, how he did love it. He brought the bottle to his lips, not bothering with a flask or glass as he drank right from it. When he had finally taken the largest gulp he could manage, he wiped his mouth with his sleeve and sighed heavily, satisfied.

He looked cleaner cut than usual that afternoon, despite his massive hangover and the fact that he, like always, had slept in. He was shaven, his hair combed for once though it was still rather untidy for a grown man. His reasons? Well why the fuck not? Just because he was hung over again didn't mean he always had to look it.

Haevian took another large gulp from his bottle before he sighed heavily. Leaning back in his chair, he put his feet up on the table and ignored the strange looks he got from other people in the pub. He couldn't give a dragons ass about what they thought of him. He was relaxed and by god he would put his feet up on the table if he so wished.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Domitrovich
Herbology Professor
Nadia Domitrovich

PostSubject: Re: Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)    Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:06 pm

When Nadia arrived in Förbrännvin, she wasn't expecting it to be pouring. Quickly running into the nearest building, she entered the pub. The warmth of the pub enclosed her as she let out a sigh. Now she was wet and looked like a mess. Luckily all she had done was brushed her hair, she knew that it would dry in the natural waves just like she had before. But her clothes.. that was a different story. After she took off her jacket, exposing her thin dancer's arms, and placed it on the stool before sitting on top of it.

Her green eyes travelled the room, looking at its population. The Ukrainian girl saw some drunks in the back, a few people seeming to have a good time, yapping away in rather fast Swedish and then a man with his feet up on the table, looking like he gave zero fucks in the world as he downed his tankard's contents.

Turning finally to the bar maid, she smiled and ordered a half-pint of their finest beer. As she took her first sip, she realized this would be the first time in God knows how many years that she would be able to drink as much as she wanted and not have to worry about her dancing. Nadia didn't know whether to smile or frown, the moment was extremely bittersweet.
Back to top Go down
Haevian Gilligan
Dark Arts Professor
Haevian Gilligan

PostSubject: Re: Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)    Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 am

When the woman walked into the bar, Haevian's eyes immediately flicked to her, glancing at her before he smirked to himself and took another large gulp of his firewhiskey, the bottle immediately filling itself back up once the last drop was finished. He was always rather drawn to women...and usually women were drawn to him.

He watched her from the corner of his eye, noticing how she seemed to enjoy her drink yet be upset about something at the same time. He rose an eyebrow, cocking his head curiously at her before going back to his alcohol.

It's just going to be more trouble if you get involved , he thought to himself. ....but then again...

Haevian stood and picked up his bottle, heading over to the door before "accidently" spilling a little of the firewhiskey on the woman.

"I'm sorry!" He said, seeming to be astonished and repulsed by what he had done. "Hold on let me get that for you...I'm sorry." He said with a minor laugh, shaking his head. "Guess my hand isn't as steady as I thought."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)    Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Allow Me to Introduce myself... (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical Games at Hogwarts :: Other places in Sweden :: Förbrännvin :: Ingegard's Pub-
Jump to: