The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:59 pm

'The day is young. Come on man, you can take a peek inside can't you? You can, so get a frigging ticket for the museum and go in there to drool over all the amazing Quidditch-related stuff. Go on!' The young 17 year old boy was encouraging himself-in his head-to proceed into the Museum of Quidditch. It had been a place he had always wanted to visit but, because of his muggle parents, he could never get to it. And besides, all his friends were always busy doing something else. Annoying gits.

Getting his ticket, Alastair almost skipped into the huge building, and went straight for the room with the ancient trophies, refusing to stick to the tour group which some chick younger than him was leading around. Oh. God. Oh God oh God oh God! He was in danger of skipping around like a little girl now, since he was so excited about finally being able to be here and spend some time with all those Quidditch-related things!

'Make sure you don't drool over something, Alastair. You don't want some security peeps thingies coming up to you and throwing you out because you're spit-staining the glass covering these amazing trophies that you know you could have if you work hard enough to get yourself up into a famous Quidditch team as their Seeker. Help them win, get the trophies and medals. Be. Frigging. Famous. And have ALL-I repeat ALL-girls falling head over heels for you...' He smirked to himself. 'Not that they don't do that already anyway, what with your devastating good looks and incredible personality. You're a half-blood brother, which makes you even more popular with the ladies. Not all of them fall over pure-bloods...'

You could say Alastair admired himself too much. And it wasn't surprising, seeing as he really was really cute and had the one incredible personality of his, the one that got girls sighing and melting. So maybe he was exaggerating...they never literally melted. Chuckling to himself, the boy looked around, letting his fingers hover above the glass, not daring to touch it and have his fingerprints all over the incredible see-through solid that protected those special artifacts, although it would be an amazing thing to brag about to his friends later.
Back to top Go down
http://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.co.uk
Antonia André
7th Year
Antonia André

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:48 am

Antonia was walking around London, looking for something to do. Surely, she noticed there was nothing to do in Muggle London. Sure, there was actually things to do, but for a witch, Antonia didn't find anything appealing. As she walked, something quickly caught her eye. Wasn't this the building where the Museum of Quidditch was in? The quarter-Veela made sure that no one was looking when she slipped inside. Once she got passed the door, the Beauxbatons student found herself indeed in the Museum of Quidditch. She wasn't an avid fan for Quidditch, but it really beat getting hit on by the Muggle men of London.

Antonia had gotten her ticket and made her way to where they sold snacks. It was quite hot in there she noted. After grabbing a cornetto, she gave the man a few sickles and headed into the museum.

The girl couldn't help but to smirk to herself as she licked her ice cream. Many heads were turned in her direction by men. Not many people outside of school knew she was a quarter-Veela. Even being a quarter, she did have a few powers from being a Veela descendant. Antonia certainly had the looks of one and certainly had the power to make men swoon over her. Her looks, to her, were a big part in her little game she liked to play. She liked to flirt with men, get men to drool over her, get things just for her good looks and her flirting skills. The whole lot.

The girl had spotted a cute guy looking at some case like it was a million of galleons in there. He wasn't much older than her, and she did prefer older men quite a bit more, but it seemed he was the most attractive one in the area. Sighing slightly, she put on her flirtatious smile that made men swoon and walked over to him.

"What are you lookeen' at? Are zese tropheez of ze World Cup games?" Of course, she had seen the plaque that had said "World Cup trophies," but Antonia loved to play the innocent French girl.
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:29 pm

"What are you lookeen' at? Are zese tropheez of ze World Cup games?"

Alastair turned to see who had interrupted him from his thoughts of how absolutely perfect he was, but was more curious than annoyed as to who the owner of that voice was. It was, if he did say so himself, quite a sexy voice too. With that strong French accent...he wasn't surprised to see a girl smiling flirtatiously at him, playing the innocent one. Oh, but he was used to it. All girls did that. It was a wonder it was only one that had walked up to him in the space of ten minutes...usually there were over around three of them crowding around him and begging for attention.

Heh, he really did like daydreaming. But hey, it wasn't really daydreaming if it was the truth, right? Stepping away from the big glass box, Alastair automatically checked his hair to make sure that his hairstyle hadn't changed due to the outside wind or dust floating around in the air. He would be totally devastated if that happened; he'd probably make a scene.

"Mm-hmm." It was a simple reply to her question, while his eyes wandered over her slowly before returning to her eyes and giving her his trademark smirk.

Usually he'd go for brunettes, and ONLY witches, but hey, he never said no to a little bit of flirting! Anyway, there was no way of knowing whether she was a witch unless she suddenly did something unwillingly that would reveal it, or she informed him of it first...which she probably wouldn't do.
Back to top Go down
Antonia André
7th Year
Antonia André

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:49 pm

"Mm-hmm."

Antonia licked at her Cornetto as raised an eyebrow slightly. She couldn't help but to smirk as she watched him look her up and down. She had to admit, this guy was more attractive than she had gotten from a side view of him, but he was still too young for her.

"Ah. Eenglish, are we? Assuming you are my age, eet ees your last year at 'Ogwarts or you graduated last year, non?" She licked her lips, waiting for him to answer. If he was at Hogwarts this year, she would certainly see him when Beauxbatons went to Hogwarts for the Tournament.

She shifted her weight from one hip to the other, an eyebrow still raised at the young English boy. Antonia hadn't spent that much time in London or around England that much yet considering she was able to use magic out of school for only a couple months now. Even at that, her mother hadn't allowed Antonia to Apparate anywhere but in France up til a couple weeks ago. Of course, her mother was a half-Veela and had warned about what could happen if she used her looks like the way she did, but Antonia gave it no attention. She was beautiful and she would use it anyway she could. Sure, to most people, she was just a beautiful face, but she proved to be much more when she used magic.

Last edited by Antonia André on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:10 pm

"Last year at Hogwarts. Can't wait to get outta there. Beauxbatons, right?" Alastair raised an eyebrow at her, his head cocked to the side. "I'll be definitely waiting to see who wins the Triwizard Tournament this year." And his smirk returned.

It was a high probability that Hogwarts would win again this year, and this year, he was competing to represent them in the Tournament. Last year, he hadn't been chosen, for obvious reasons, but this year he was prepared to do whatever he could to be in it and win for his school. Well okay, win for himself AND the school, since he would have a hell of a lot more admirers and way more respect from every single student, plus Hogwarts could benefit from getting the trophy; people would talk about it until the next Tournament and so the school of magic would have its moment in glory as would the headmistress.

Now, allowing himself to look at her once more before his eyes found hers again, Alastair told himself that she was probably a little too old for him. Now in a bad way, but he really did prefer girls either younger or the same age as him. And not as...flashy...if you know what I mean. Not flashy as in wearing less clothes than they should, but flashy as in seemingly one to flirt with any cute guy she found interesting. Well he would apologize if he was wrong about that, and it wasn't like he had a problem with it if she did. But he would love it if actually, the girl he'd end up actually liking would rather not be all over just anyone. Truth be told, he liked a challenge. Chicks playing hard-to-get and all.
Back to top Go down
Antonia André
7th Year
Antonia André

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 am

"Last year at Hogwarts. Can't wait to get outta there. Beauxbatons, right?"

"Oui. I'm going to be starting my last year at Beauxbatons as well. But I assume I'll be mostly at 'Ogwarts."

"I'll be definitely waiting to see who wins the Triwizard Tournament this year."

Antonia couldn't help but to laugh. Hogwarts will win? Surely not this year. Antonia was almost positive that Beaxubatons would win, not those bed-wetting English types. "I 'ave not been zere before. What ees eet like?"

(ooc: REALLY sorry for how short this is; seems I've run into a writer's block for this particular reply.)
Back to top Go down
Melissa King
6th Year
Melissa King

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:19 am

Melissa King regularly came to the Museum, to look at the moving pictures and trophies of her favourite players from years gone by. One day, she hoped she would join them on the walls. She still had two years left until she would graduate from Hogwarts, and only one of those years would be filled with Quidditch, for her sixth year was being taken over by the Triwizard Tournament. That meant she had only one year left of Quidditch, and only one year to prove herself worthy of a place on one of the league teams, preferably the Hollyhead Harpies.

As she wandered through the halls towards the cabinet in which the trophies from the World Cup games were stored, and as she drew closer she heard voices, one of which was familiar. Alastair Creed, a Slytherin from the year above. She rolled her eyes as she saw a smirk come over his face as he mentioned the Triwizard Tournament.

"You can't wait to see who wins it?" she repeated, one eyebrow raised. "Come now, Creed. I'm sure you'll be entering yourself." She laughed. It was commonly thought that he was more than a bit arrogant with both his looks and his skills, and Lissa was certain he wouldn't let the chance to take part in such a prestigious event as the Triwizard Tournament pass him by.

She then turned to the girl she didn't recognise, although judging from the accent she was French, and Lissa guessed she would only be the same age as Alastair, therefore a year older than Lissa herself, and would be a student at Beauxbatons. She nodded politely to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 am

OOC: That's totally fine

BIC:

"Oui, I'm going to be starting my last year at Beauxbatons as well. But I assume I'll be mostly at 'Ogwarts."

Alastair nodded, "Well I certainly didn't expect anybody from Beauxbatons to come visit England just like that. If we weren't in the muggle world right now though in a hidden Quidditch museum, I'd say you were here to check out the competition." And so he smirked at his own comment.

I 'ave not been zere before. What ees eet like?

"Honey you should be thankful you haven't gotten to visit this place until now. It's boring, wet-not in the fun way-and you get people staring at you for ages once they realise you're not from around here. Though it is quite funny giving everyone death glares afterwards and watching them almost tripping over something in embarrassment."

And suddenly hearing a voice he knew too well, he turned to the younger girl, "Knowing me as always, King." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa King
6th Year
Melissa King

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 pm

She didn't wait for the French girl to reply before responding to the older boy's arrogant remark. "Oh yes, Creed. We all know you love to be, how did you put it, checked out" She rolled her eyes. Maybe it wasn't just hearsay that he was arrogant. "And to be stared at, for that matter." She added, as she heard his second comment to the French girl, about people staring for ages.

Then he was speaking to her, and once more, an eyebrow was raised at the Slytherin's smirk. Still, her own smirk graced her face as she replied to him. "I only know as much as the rest of the school, Creed. Anyone who doesn't think you will put your name in the Goblet is a fool. But, I warn you, I am also planning to enter. I believe Gryffindor wishes to keep the Triwizard Trophy as much as Hogwarts itself does." She grinned properly this time, although it could still easily be recognised as a smirk. She could act almost as arrogant as the Slytherin when she wanted to, but in her case that is all it was. An act. She did not truly care who was the Hogwarts Champion this year, although she was indeed planning to put her name in the Goblet, but even if it did happen to be a Slytherin she would be just as supportive as if it was a fellow Gryffindor who made the team. Truth be told, she really didn't buy into all the House-prejudice nonsense many others did.
Back to top Go down
Antonia André
7th Year
Antonia André

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 pm

(ooc: Heads up(to Melissa), it's a little rude to skip over someone when it's their turn to post next. :/)

Antonia raised and eyebrow at the girl, looking her up and down. She couldn't help but to smirk to herself and the girl's average looks. Her average looks and her rude interruption on the conversation between the Beauxbatons student and the Hogwarts student.

"Excuse me, eef I recall right, even ze Eenglish know zat interrupting a conversation between two people ees quite rude." Antonia looked at the girl up and down once more with a scowl placed on her lips. "Now, I 'ave not been to Eengland very often, but eet does not take a very smart person to realize zat what you did was rude," she spat at the girl who she assumed was younger as she tossed her hair out of her face with her free hand. If Antonia was a Hogwarts Slytherin, there was no doubt that she wouldn't have been placed in Slytherin.

Sighing in frustration, she turned to the Hogwarts boy and smirked once more. "I do not know if I am excited to leave ze Beauxbatons Palace and stay in some wet 'Ogwarts castle. I may be lookeen' for ze competition for ze Tournament or I might just be lookeen' to see what kind of Eenglish boys I will find at your school." She winked at the other seventh year before attending to her Cornetto once more. "So tell me, 'Ogwarts boy, what ees your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Alastair had chosen to ignore Melissa's remarks at the comment he'd given to Antonia, though he was in danger or glaring at the young Gryffindor. Not that he ever had a problem with the students from the other houses though, and he had to admit that Melissa was one he quite enjoyed talking to; what with her 'smart' comeback at his teasing-if there was any-and arrogant attitude.

He couldn't help grinning as she announced-or rather as she put it, warned -that she'd be trying to put her name in the Goblet and everything as well. Well it would certainly get interesting then; everyone would be waiting to see who their school would have for the Tournament.

"The name, is Alastair. Alastair Creed." He replied to Antonia, giving her a smirk in the process. "And I totally believe Slytherin would want one of their own to be the one to win, don't you think? Someone older, and skilled." His wink was directed at Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Melissa King
6th Year
Melissa King

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:19 pm

(ooc: Sorry! on previous RPs I've been on it's never mattered, you just post as and when so that the topic keeps flowing. Will stick to posting after Alastair if you want. Didn't mean to be rude. But I am going to play Lissa as a bit rude back seeing as she's not a character who will just let people walk all over her. Please note, this is the character, not me.)

She glared at the older girl, who clearly thought herself superior. Just her luck that the girl would be at Hogwarts for the next year. "Oh I am ever so sorry, I clearly forgot my place." She rolled her eyes, and her words were laced thickly with sarcasm. How dare the French girl come to England and tell people how to act?! Something told her the two would not get along, although maybe things would change over the next year... only time would tell.

She rolled her eyes again at Alastair's remark about Slytherins, although the corners of her mouth twitched upwards ever so slightly. "I have no doubt Slytherin would want one of their own to win, so I will agree with you there, but..." she smirked here "if you are calling yourself more talented than me, well... we'll just have to see about that won't we?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:39 pm

OOC: Fellow RPers, do you just have to argue? It doesn't really matter who posts when.

BIC:

Alastair sighed softly and moved so he was between them, each of his arms casually draped over each girl's shoulders. He looked at them a few times.

"Now ladies, arguing is going to get you nowhere. Now Mel, be a nice girl and keep your temper." He gave the youngest girl one of his irresistable puppy dog looks so she wouldn't start something; because, knowing her, that would no doubt happen soon if he didn't try and stop her in time.

The young man knew what it was like when two girls had a massive disagreement and, frankly, it wasn't neither pleasant or enjoyable. The last time he had witnessed one, he was physically hurt when he'd tried to step between them. If that happened to happen here too, he'll definitely bill them for the crutches or hearing aid he might require. Now if two girls fought over him, Alastair would be totally fine with it, but here and now it was completely different.
Back to top Go down
Antonia André
7th Year
Antonia André

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 pm

(ooc: nono, it's fine. It's just fair to do it in order because of there's three characters in it and two of them keep going, the third person gets left out. This way, everyone gets fair posting. And I'm not arguing. And it does matter when people post when this is how I run my site. And of course, Antonia's a French bitch, lmfao whereas I'm not bitch all.)

"You know, eef zese ees 'ow your Eenglish women act, I theenk eet would be best to keep them on leashes." Antonia scoffed, she liked France much better, people had manners. No one barged in the middle of someone's conversation in such a rude way as the Hogwarts girls did. To say the least, Antonia wasn't looking forward to spend a year having to deal with this "Mel" person.

Antonia turned to the girl and couldn't help but to chuckle. "So you theenk you'll be ze 'Ogwarts Champion? And what exactlee makes you theenk zat?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa King
6th Year
Melissa King

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:42 pm

(ooc: again, really sorry. Was not intending to leave you out, I honestly didn't realise as I said it has been different on previous games.) Shall we stick to this order now?)

Lissa shrugged Alastair's arm off of her shoulders and turned to frown at him, her eyes giving him an 'are you kidding me' look, which turned into her rolling her eyes at his puppy-dog-eyes. She chose not to respond to him calling her a 'nice girl' and asking her to 'keep her temper', but when the French girl spoke up, she snapped.

"I think it would be more appropriate to keep the French women on leashes, actually." Despite how she felt, Lissa managed to keep her tone even, the only signs of her irritation being the slight narrowing of her eyes and the all-too-fake smile she gave at the end of her words. "And I have as much chance of being Hogwarts Champion as you have of being Beauxbatons champion. What makes you think that you will carry the honour for them?" She raised her eyebrow in question. She may be younger than the girl, but she was not going to bow down before her and act as the inferior the French girl obviously thought she was. Oh no. Melissa King was not a pushover.
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:32 pm

OOC: Ookay! XD I gets it! I'm sorry!!

BIC:

Alastair groaned, 'Oh Merlin's beard no...don't let 'em argue right now, I can't deal with two arguing girls...' and wow, why wasn't he surprised that Melissa wasn't even paying any attention to him? Oh well, for that, she'd get even more teasing and shit coming from him from now on. Sighing softly, the boy let them both go and stepped forwards, before turning around and watching them snap at each other. His hands were crossed over his well-built chest and he was raising an eyebrow at them. Though at Melissa's remark to Antonia, he grinned sheepishly.

"Actually, Raoul would have a pretty good chance at it too..." He trailed off at the look he got from the other two girls. "Ya know!! Sixth year at Beauxbatons? Come on people! I know him, you should know him too!"

Of course, he knew that his good friend had not a chance at it and he wouldn't try to put his name in the Goblet either. But hey, it would be an interesting thing to say if it got them speaking to each other like this. And what was all this talk about English women and French women? To him they were all the same...except others were a little different in personality. But they were all attractive if you asked him...and he suddenly pouted. Who would he ask to the Yule Ball, come to think of it? Oh wow...and he trailed off from their conversation as he went through the list of girls in his head.
Back to top Go down
Antonia André
7th Year
Antonia André

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:32 pm

(ooc: Ahaha, it's fine, guys~ No big deal~ I just like to keep the posting equal and fair to everyone so no one gets left behind in the post if they're not on~ C:)

"Or maybe we could just skeep ze part of putting Eenglish or French people on leashes and seemplee put ze ugly people on zem? Zen I wouldn't 'ave to worry about getteen' eenterrupted when talkeen' to a boy, non? And, my leettel 'Ogwarts "champeeon,"" she teased, "I weell 'ave you know, zat I am ze daughter of ze Assestaunt 'Eadmistriss, I could bring much more 'onour to Beauxbatons zen you could to 'Ogwarts."

Antonia couldn't help but to laugh at this girl. She was nothing but average looking and didn't seem to display any form of talent at all. She grew up around people of her race, even though they were mostly family. Of course, the seventh year thought quite highly of Veela, and of herself as she was part-Veela, and seemed to look down on anyone who didn't have good looks. Lorraine, Antonia's young mother, had told her that looks weren't important and they weren't everything; but she was wrong. The young witch thought that looks were everything. Perhaps one day she would realize that and perhaps maybe she wouldn't. All she knew right now at this point in her life, looks and being of the Veela race was absolutely everything to her. Did the young half-breed realize this made her a completely shallow bitch? No. She never thought twice about it, she was too full of herself to notice. Antonia wasn't an all-around horrible person, she was just quite self-centered and shallow.

"Actually, Raoul would have a pretty good chance at it too... Ya know! Sixth year at Beauxbatons? Come on people! I know him, you should know him too!"

"Raoul Thierri? Ees zat ze Raoul you are talkeen' about? I did not know 'e was even eenterested een ze Tournament."
Back to top Go down
Melissa King
6th Year
Melissa King

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Melissa raised an eyebrow once more. "Or maybe they should put self-centered bitches on leashes. Then you'd still be in France." Again, an all-too-fake smile formed on her lips after she spoke. If the silly French girl thought her words would get to Lissa, she was very much mistaken. Lissa didn't care what people thought of her, although she was aware that she was neither unskilled, for she achieved very high grades in all subjects, nor was she ugly. This awareness did not come from her own vanity, of which there was none, but from the mere fact that she often caught boys keeping their eyes on her a fraction longer than they should, and many of them had asked her out over the past five or so years.

I am ze daughter of ze Assestaunt 'Eadmistriss, I could bring much more 'onour to Beauxbatons zen you could to 'Ogwarts.

Lissa fought the urge to laugh out loud at this. "Are you honestly brainless enough to believe that just being the daughter of the Assistant Headmistress will give you any more chance of being champion for your school? Unless your mother attempts to tamper with the Goblet, which is impossible due to the many enchantments placed upon it, you have no more chance than anyone. And as for bringing honour to your school, even if you were to be champion, that is no guarantee you would win."

It was then that she took note of Alastair's words, and she turned her attention to him.
'Actually, Raoul would have a pretty good chance at it too...Ya know! Sixth year at Beauxbatons? Come on people! I know him, you should know him too!'

"Can't say I have heard of him, Creed, but I will look forward to meeting him." She never could resist the boys with a French accent when she had gone on holiday to France with her family, but maybe having met this Beauxbatons girl, the accent itself would have lost it's appeal.
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:52 pm

OOC: That's cool, we totally understand :3

BIC:

The guy groaned, and shook his head, almost gulping as he heard Antonia's comment about her looks. Jeez, the girl wasn't bad looking! Heck, she was quite hot, and if it was him saying that then hey, it really was true. He hoped nothing bad would make out of this...though he was so horribly wrong. Now that he'd changed the subject to his good friend Raoul, it was a big chance that the argument would finish and Melissa wouldn't lash out at the girl again.

"Yeah, that Raoul. Oh...he may not appear it but he is immensely interested in it. He'd love to be the one to win it for his school this year." Oh, payback was a bitch, he knew, but it was good. After all, the guy HAD put worms in his sleeping bag when he'd been on a French trip when he was ten and ended up having to share a room with him.

The trip had been quite interesting, as French students had been joining them to make the English feel more at France than back at home with no French people around, but it sure hadn't turned out such a nice time for Alastair. And besides the worms in his sleeping bag, it was also the yells in his ears whenever he tried to get some sleep. Damn asshole. He didn't know how he got to be such close friends with that guy but he did. Of course when he'd mentioned this all to his father, he'd said, 'Are you sure the kid isn't gay and had a crush on you?'

That had put an end to Alastair talking about these kinds of things to his father.

Now, hearing Melissa, he gave her a look. "You look forward to meeting one of my friends? Well that's lovely isn't it. Just don't be upset if he happens to turn you down or something; he is quite impulsive you know. And don't piss him off if you don't want worms in your bed at night. I've experienced that and trust me, it ain't such a great thing."
Back to top Go down
Antonia André
7th Year
Antonia André

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:09 pm

"Or maybe they should put self-centered bitches on leashes. Then you'd still be in France." This time, Antonia really got a good laugh at the girl. She was horrible at insulting someone and that was all the more funnier to her.

"You know, I find eet very patheteec zat you just keep tryeen' to take what I say to you and say eet back. Eef you are going to try to ensult me, please, be oregenal."

"Are you honestly brainless enough to believe that just being the daughter of the Assistant Headmistress will give you any more chance of being champion for your school? Unless your mother attempts to tamper with the Goblet, which is impossible due to the many enchantments placed upon it, you have no more chance than anyone. And as for bringing honour to your school, even if you were to be champion, that is no guarantee you would win." Was this girl stupid?, Antonia asked herself.

"And now you are just proveen' zat you are a stupeed Eenglish girl. I never said zat I 'ah a better chance at winning champeeon. You asked what made me theenk I could carry the 'onour for my school. I answered zat I am ze daughter of a veree eemportant staff member and could very easily carry ze 'onour for my school. Clearly, you need to remember you oregenal question before you fail at attempteen' to make me look stupid for answering a question wrong; wheech, I did not. I answered ze question quite right. And even zen, I never said anything about weneen' ze Cup. Zen you went on to make yourself look like a fool. Eef ze rest of 'Ogwarts ees as stupid as you, zen I really fear for ze time zat I weell spend at your school. I do not want to go zere to be surrounded by morons."

She shook her head. She really couldn't believe that the girl couldn't even remember her original question and thought she asked something completely different. Oh, how the Beauxbatons girl really did hope that she didn't have to run into more girls as mindless as the one she was encountering. She would simply not have it. Beauxbatons was filled with quite intelligent people, the only impression really that she had gotten about Hogwarts so far was that the girls were idiots and pathetic. At least she knew that if she had gotten into a fight with someone at her school, not only would they be original with their insults, but they would be clever. This girl just seemed to copy here and then fail at trying to make Antonia look stupid.

"Yeah, that Raoul. Oh...he may not appear it but he is immensely interested in it. He'd love to be the one to win it for his school this year."

Tossing the rest of the Cornetto into the rubbish bin right next to her, she thought. It would be quite interesting to have a Beauxbatons champion be a male seeing as out of all the Triwizard Tournaments, there had only happened once in history. "As much as I weesh to be ze Beauxbatons champeeon, I weesh 'im all ze best if he does enter. Eet would be quite defferent eef we could see a male champeeon from Beauxbatons and maybe a girl champeeon from Durmstrang. 'Ell, as long as my school weens, I don't care who ees ze champion, wheech, of course, we weell."
Back to top Go down
Melissa King
6th Year
Melissa King

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 pm

You know, I find eet very patheteec zat you just keep tryeen' to take what I say to you and say eet back. Eef you are going to try to ensult me, please, be oregenal.

Lissa was growing bored now, a fact which was clearly indicated by the way she glanced down at her nails as she replied, her voice very off-hand. She planned to, for once in her life, ignore the source of her irritation. It worked, too. That is, until the stupid French girl insulted her intelligence, and Hogwarts. That's when she snapped. Her eyes darted back up to meet the older girl's, flashing dangerously. She did not shout, however. She was not the shouting type. Her voice was simply sharp, and bitter cold. "Alright girly, here's the 411. You do not come into England and insult everyone. Sure, where you come from you may be pretty and have guys falling all over you, hell maybe even a few girls, but over here we do things a little different. Some guys, admittedly, are shallow enough to only go for looks," at this, she cast a sideways glance at Alastair, but in the same second they had snapped back up to the eyes of the Beauxbatons girl. "but mostly it is about personality. I know you think I'm a bitch, hell I don't care. I'm not the one who started an argument with a total stranger." She paused, and it seemed like she was finished, but she was barely started. "So, after starting an argument with a total stranger and insulting both her looks and her intelligence and acting like you are Little Miss Perfect, you then decide to insult her entire. school. Not a smart move. The only way you will be 'surrounded by morons' at Hogwarts is if all the other Beauxbatons students are like you." She could have gone on, but really the girl wasn't worth the effort. Shooting one last glare at her, she turned back to Alastair.

You look forward to meeting one of my friends? Well that's lovely isn't it. Just don't be upset if he happens to turn you down or something; he is quite impulsive you know. And don't piss him off if you don't want worms in your bed at night. I've experienced that and trust me, it ain't such a great thing.

The corners of her mouth twitched up into a smirk, and she resisted once again the urge to laugh when he mentioned the worms in the bed. "Oh I do look forward to meeting him. And trust me, I am not the sort to get upset by a guy. Amused, yes. Irritated, yes. Upset, hell no."

Last edited by Melissa King on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Alastair found himself smirking. Yeah, Raoul would so hate him for this when he found out...come to think of it, he should pay the guy a visit sometime! After all he hadn't seen him in about three years; although they did owl each other every once in a while. Oh, looked like his ego was slowly going down whenever Raoul was around him...simply because the guy had that effect on him. It was mostly because a guy as innocent as that one particular Beauxbatons student was incredibly innocent, and despite what he was like when he was younger, now he wouldn't even hurt a fly. Heck, if he did enter the Triwizard Tournament, he wouldn't even get past the bit where they had to fight the Dragons!

"Oh yeah, I'll talk to him about it, see if he's interested." Alastair announced in an innocent tone of voice himself, a sweet smile taking place of his smirk...which he knew only made him cuter but hey, time to forget about his ego for now and focus on the Tournament!

Gosh, he did hope he'd be the one that the Goblet would pick. He was ambitious, adventurous, had fought a dragon before when one of his friends had made him do it in second year, to prove that he really was that adventurous and brave as he had made out to be. And last, his ego would be the one to save him in this too. He knew that, with him as a representative for Hogwarts, they would no doubt win, and if there did happen to be any females in the Tournament this year, then he'd easily distract them with his looks...that had truly happened in different competitions before.

The look he got from Melissa made him flinch slightly; and that was saying something, because he really never did anything when a girl would glare at him like that.

"Hey! I'm really not that shallow! I never said I want my girl to be stupid, or be falling over more than a guy at a time so that I find her in bed with someone else when I come home." He gave her a hurt look. "I do NOT only go for looks!"
Back to top Go down
Antonia André
7th Year
Antonia André

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:52 pm

The darker coloured girl frowned, looking at the Hogwarts student. "I am very sorree." She covered her mouth with a few of her fingers and looked worried as she looked all around her. On the floor, the cases.. "I am sorree, I could not find zat fuck you wanted me to geeve. Oh wait! I theenk I found it!" Antonia's face lit up as she smiled sweetly whilst reaching into her pocket. She soon pulled it out and showed the girl her empty palm. "Ah! Zere eet ees, ze fuck you wanted me to geeve!" The smile on her face grew more sweet. "Noteece 'ow zere is none." Antonia really had a lot of fun mocking this girl. It really didn't take much, to be quite honest. All that she could wish for was that Hogwarts didn't have a truly pathetic champion if this girl was to be chosen; because surely, Hogwarts would lose after the first task. "Eet ees sad 'ow zis could 'ave all been avoided eef you 'ad not been rude and came eento a conversation wizzout being polite and seemplee eentroducing yourself."

"Well, Monsieur Creed, I am afraid zat ze longer I talk to zis girl, I lose more braincells. 'Opefully I weell see you at 'Ogwarts for ze Tournament, eef not, I weesh you all ze luck weeth putting your name in ze Goblet of Fire." And with that, Antonia walked away to another part of the Quidditch Museum before the Hogwarts students had a chance to even reply to everything she had said. She always had the last word and suddenly, this wasn't going to change. It wasn't long after Antonia was quite far away from them did she had a group of boys coming up to her, trying to chat her up.

(ooc: and now you can just skip over me~)
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Alastair found himself sighing. He hadn't really caught her name yet...but he would definitely see her at the Tournament. Heck, he'd do his best to even tamper with the Goblet if it meant that he would get to be in the Tournament. But maybe that wouldn't really be necessary...it was, after all, still possible that he could actually be in the Tournament. Watching her walk away, he then looked back at Melissa.

"Well done. Another person to hate you. I am feeling quite...what's the word...annoyed, at the moment. Do you seriously have to work this hard to make people despise you so much?" He shook his head.

He had so often wanted to be able to figure out this girl, and okay, he could see how she hated him what with his biiig ego and everything, but other than that why did she have to make other people dislike her? Well he wasn't one to think that way, because he was rather amused when talking to her and it was really enjoyable, but he saw how others could do that. She just needed to be a little nicer to people...though Alastair did know she wasn't the type of girl to let anybody walk all over her like that. It was one thing he admired and respected about her...not that he would ever in a million years admit it.
Back to top Go down
Melissa King
6th Year
Melissa King

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:14 pm

She rolled her eyes at the immaturity of the French girl with the whole "don't give a fuck" routine. Then she turned to Alastair, frowning.

Well done. Another person to hate you. I am feeling quite...what's the word...annoyed, at the moment. Do you seriously have to work this hard to make people despise you so much?

"Oh please" she rolled her eyes. "I think you'll find that it is only her and the Slytherin's that hate me. Come to think of it, not even all the Slytherin's do. Just those who still believe in all that house prejudice crap." She shrugged. She really didn't care what people thought of her. At the end of the day, she wasn't going to pretend to be someone she wasn't just so people would like her. They could take her as she was, or not at all.

"Besides, she had a worse attitude than me, and her ego... hell I'd even go as far as to say it's bigger than yours. She needs to be taken down a peg or two." She glared in the direction the girl had went, and then turned back to Alastair. "Please, promise me that if you and her both get into the Tournament, you will not let her beat you." She would even prefer to see Durmstrang take the Triwizard cup as long as the Hogwarts Champion beat the Beauxbatons one! For some reason, though, she couldn't help but think how much fun it would be if she was the Hogwarts champion, and that girl the Beauxbatons one. If Lissa beat her, well that girl would sure have to readjust her attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)   This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

This, My Friends, Is A Dream Come True! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical Games at Hogwarts :: Other places in Great Britain :: London :: Museum of Quidditch-
Jump to: