The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synn Rowlands
7th Year
Synn Rowlands

We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn) Empty
PostSubject: We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)   We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:02 am

They were squaring off, eyes meeting and glares exchanged between the two. How was I suppose to know she went to this school? He sneered mentally, scowling at the bane of his younger years.

Nike Amsel. The irritating girl that shared his elementary school with him... damn her. If I knew she'd be here, I wouldn't have come... She was the one that stole his cookies, the one that blamed everything on him, and the one that charmed his parents... well more his mom then his dad. Hell, even Kahin enjoyed her company.

"So. You're going Beauxbatons too, huh?" He drawled, enjoying the flash of anger he saw in her eyes. Those coke bottle glasses irritated the crap out of him. "Finally showing your inner bitch?" She was pretty, he would admit, without those glasses and french braids. Her hair flowed down her back in curls, creating a shadow around her charming face.

... I'd kill myself before I ever told her that.
Back to top Go down
Nike Amsel
7th Year
Nike Amsel

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)   We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:14 am

"Finally showing your inner bitch?"

Nike growled silently, her hands clenching into fists, and her upper lip curling in a slight sneer. Beauxbatons? What does he know about Beauxbatons? Is he transferring in?

Synn Rowlands. The bastard that tormented her childhood days, damn him. The idiotic boy that pulled her hair, turned the girls in her class against her (curse his charm!) and ruined her secret, albeit obvious, puppy dog crush on his brother.

"You would know, wouldn't you- Salaud." She scowled, enjoying the brief flash of anger she saw in his eyes. "Back to charming all ze girlz you meet?" She snorted. "You are worse zen a dog een heat."
Back to top Go down
Synn Rowlands
7th Year
Synn Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)   We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:41 am

Her voice was grating on his nerves. It pitched low, but was obvious it was naturally high. To other guys, it would be called girlish, but to Synn, it sounded like nails on a chalkboard. And who does she think she is, calling me a salaud? He twisted his family ring, positioned on his left hand, pointer finger. A nervous tic he reminded himself to get rid of.

He remembered when he first saw her, small and cute and looking way too old for her age. He had felt a connection. With his IQ level, his peers expected so much from him that he felt like an adult in a child's body. It sucked. So he had tried to talk to her, only to be shrugged off like he was a bug under her Mary Jane shoes.

Boy was he pissed.

Synn smiled charmingly, watching as Nike hid behind her stupid manga books she always had on her. "Yeah." He winked at a female worker walking passed, enjoying the blush that appeared on her face. "It's cause they're so... easy." He cocked his head to the side as Nike's fingers tightened minutely on her book.

But she didn't answer.

"Ignoring me now, eh? Still the same prissy school girl as you were when you were six." She still didn't answer, but he had a feeling that if she were part of those book she loved so much, there would be steam pouring out of her ears.

So, instead, he pulled out a chair and sat across from her, intent on annoying her as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nike Amsel
7th Year
Nike Amsel

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)   We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Nike twitched. She didn't know whether to castrate him, though that might be a little over the top, for his impertinence or ignore him to lower his ego. He just made her so frustrated, that she wanted to scream.... loudly. Mon dieu. Was it some weird twist in fate that he decided to come to her school, or just a really big coincidence? Not that she believed in coincidences.

She twitched again, feeling his eyes boring into her. What was his problem? Couldn't he see she was intent on ignoring him? Or was it just to far-fetched for his giant sized ego that she didn't want him here. ... Her hand moved up to brush her hair out of her face, "Zeig dich." She muttered, activating the charm on her book. She placed her book on the table, words appearing in the air.

Nike combed her fingers through her hair and started to quickly braid it, gracefully and elegantly. "Are you going to stay 'ere and continue zu bozurr mine person? Or leave moi alone." She questioned, narrowing her eyes through the incandescent letters. She smirked inwardly at how off handed she sounded, as if she wouldn't care if he stayed or not... though she did.
Back to top Go down
Synn Rowlands
7th Year
Synn Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)   We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:35 am

Synn shifted slightly in his seat, and smirked smugly. He knew he was irritating her, knew it like he knew his name. He could tell by the way her eye was twitching and her hand kept tightening on her book. But what she did next surprised him. "Zeig dich." His eyebrows shot up, forehead furrowed in thought.

When on Earth did she learn German Charms... better yet, how did she get it to not blow up in her face? He knew she sucked in Charms, hell, that was a major understatement. He remembered when she was... ten maybe. And was doing that floating spell. The vase she was using shot to the ceiling before catching on fire. How she set glass on fire, nobody knows.

Then he was blinded, the bright words hurting his eyes for a second, before it was dimmed slightly. And through the story he could see her braiding her long hair.

"Are you going to stay 'ere and continue zu bozurr mine person? Or leave moi alone."

His smile twitched. Oh. She thinks she's all that. Fucking bitch. I don't believe for a second she doesn't care whether I leave or not. She's probably asking this question because she knows it would irritate me. He leaned back in his seat and stretched his long legs.

"I think I'm going to stay." A wicked smirk graced his features as he took in her angry eyes. "It seems like it would be fun."
Back to top Go down
Nike Amsel
7th Year
Nike Amsel

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)   We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 am

"I think I'm going to stay."

Nike felt her eyebrow twitch, an annoying tic he was. Such an arrogant bastard. She then sighed, and waved a hand, the bright words in front of her dying down.

"It seems like it would be fun."

This time, something snapped. She felt it and was expecting it. It hadn't been a good day after all, first was that stupid stroll through Knockturn Alley, something stupid considering she didn't know how she got there. Then there was that stupid mugging, then that stupid guy, then that stupid pedophile, then... then... this!

She flicked a hand upwards, her wand sliding from her long sleeves as she sharply jabbed it into the table they were sitting in, putting up a silencing charm around them.

"Vhy wont you leave me alone!? You has been bozzuring me zince before you has even learned of ze mageek! You have taunted me! You has beleetled me! And you are 'eer right now! And oiu! You are going to mine school! But zat doezn't mean you haz to- to- to...." She trailed off, exhausted by her outburst.

She sighed and sat down, grabbing her book that fell to the floor in her anger and frustration. "Just... leave, vhy don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Synn Rowlands
7th Year
Synn Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)   We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:50 am

Synn rolled his eyes, he knew she was going to blow up sooner or later. It was in the way she sat, in the way she flipped her book pages, and the way she kept twitching. Her mood was in the negative... actually, if it were possible, her mood would be in the double negative negative zone... was that even possible? He shook his head, now was not the time to be thinking left field like this.

"No can do darling." Synn flashed her a cheerful grin, cocking his head to the side. "Life moves pretty fast." He commented absently. "If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." He flashed her another smile, certain that that line would make her smile.

It was always like this. He came, he saw, he fixed. He came through that door, not knowing she was going to be here. He saw her sitting alone at the table, rubbing her the bridge of her nose. And lastly, he let her blow up on him, knowing she'd be mortified later to find out how her behavior was all during this time.

And, like he predicted. She did... smile that is.
Back to top Go down
Nike Amsel
7th Year
Nike Amsel

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)   We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Nike smiled softly, her eyes taking on a wistful sort of look. It was his answer to her demands that made her smile, the response so obviously him. She remembered, though she was never nice to him, not one second- he was always there for her... when her Mother and Father left, he comforted her... she snorted. Not in the nice, 'Are you okay.' comfort, but the- 'God! I never knew you were such a girl! Way I would want to spend time with someone like you, I don't know.' It was a false bravado that she easily saw through, but still... she was touched.

Nike giggled quietly, hiding her face behind her book. "Tch. You're such an idiot. Eet's a wonder vhy yoo 'ave gotten een tto Beaxbatons anywayz." She said this in tone so scathing, she suppressed the need to apologize, knowing he'd know she didn't mean it. Because she had an image to keep, and he wasn't going to break it... no matter how nice he was being. And that, was that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)   We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again... Unfortunately (Nike & Synn)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical Games at Hogwarts :: Other places in France :: Chevreuilvin :: Belle Sirène Café-
Jump to: